Monday 3 May 2010

Forthcoming exhibition near Stroud


I have an exhibiton of my work at Wycliffe College, Stonehouse near Stroud. This is the first time I have exhibited on my own.
It opens on Friday May 7th 2010. If you are visiting Stroud for the textile festival you may like to take a look. The exhibition is in the Atrium. Access is through the main reception area. It is a big space and I will hang all my pieces plus two new ones. One is a little lichen embroidery and the other is the piece I am showing in Ledbury at the Weaver's Gallery in June.

3 comments:

  1. I'm just back from the preview at Wycliffe and I have to say that I am really impressed. I've never seen anything like that and I found your work really amazing. I wish my artisttic friends from Brazil could see your work, they would love it. I am happy I met you. Well done.
    Katia Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully going to see it liz :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would have loved to be there. Show us some photos!

    ReplyDelete